Handwriting Analysis for Children
The brain engages differently when we write something by hand as opposed to typing it on a keyboard or by touching a screen. Studies show that writing improves memory; students retain learning better when working with new ideas through handwriting instead of typing. It’s a beautiful tool to bridge gap between the Parent –Child, Teacher-Child
How does it work?
Understand the parent and child point of view. Or help parents and children understand each other.
- The analyst will need a sample of the (Child and Parent) on an A4 size blank and ruled sheet of paper along with the signature. You are free to print our sample form for this purpose. ( The parents sample will not be analysed , its only for the analyst to understand the child better )
- Make sure that you write spontaneously while sitting in a comfortable environment which is free from disturbances.
- Please mention your Name, Age , City , Profession and gender in the form.
- This analysis will help the parent to understand the mental makeup of the child
- Ensure happy parenting and child upbringing
- Understanding the confidence level, self-esteem, learning style , stress level, behaviour issues through handwriting, concentration etc. through the writing sample
- At Meerakii we believe in keeping every information we collect confidential and a space for the individual to share their thoughts and feelings without hesitation.
- The session is for 45 Minutes
- Prior appointment is a must