Family Counselling Sessions
Family counselling is a type of therapy involving the whole family, as the name suggests. The idea behind this is that families with difficulties or someone who has difficulty seeing a counsellor and therapist and trying to solve the problems together.
You can seek counselling when
- You need help in solving family problems
- Understanding and handling special family situations
- Creating a better functioning home environment.
- Lack of Proper Communication
- Some Members Stress You Out.
- Dividing Up the Chores
- Parental conflict and child care
- Divorced parents therapy
- The session can be face to face / online / telephonic calling.
- Prior appointment is a must.