Individual Counselling Session
Sometimes too many “things” come at once which makes it a real struggle to get by each day, which can lead to bigger issues and take a toll on us. This is where counselling may be helpful because
- It provides a safe, confidential, and secure space outside to explore the issues and find a way forward.
- Counsellors work in confidential settings with individuals who are experiencing personal difficulties, to help them overcome their problems and to make appropriate changes to their lives.
- Counsellors are trained to listen closely to you, your feelings, your thoughts and fears.
- The session will help the Counsellor understand what therapy to use or may even give some helpful remedies which the counselee can follow through
- The session can be for ( anxiety, depression, conflict resolution, emotional wellbeing, anger management, stress management , self-awareness )
- The sessions are for 40 minutes
- The session can be face to face / online / telephonic calling.
- Prior appointment is a must.