Child and Adolescent Counselling Session
The counsellor’s focus is on the young person and the parents/ caregivers to help the child/ adolescent cope with the challenges they face, learn new skills, adapt better to their challenges, and grow through it to be more fully themselves.
You can seek out a counselor when
- Persistent feelings of sadness or hopelessness.
- Constant anger and a tendency to overreact to situations.
- Persistent worry, anxiety, or fearfulness.
- Preoccupation with physical illness or their own appearance.
- mental health disorder such as depression or eating disorders;
- and addressing problems like anxiety, bereavement; bullying, anger, relationships, low self-esteem, and self-harm, body shaming etc
- the sessions will involve the active participation of the parents
- Counsellors work in confidential settings
- The sessions are for 60 minutes
- The session can be face to face / online / telephonic calling.
- Prior appointment is a must.