Couple Counselling Session
(We use the term “Couple Counselling” as an umbrella term to cover “Marriage Counselling”, “Marital Therapy”, “Couple Therapy”, “Relationship Counselling”, “Marriage Therapy”, “Pre-Marital Counselling”)
Couple counselling can help enhance the quality of your relationship.You can seek a counsellor when
- You have marital issues like frequent fights, anger, resentment or feeling lonely in the relationship
- You are heading towards a divorce and want to give it one more try
- If you are engaged or planning to get engaged to help understand and communicate better with each other
- When you want to grow in a relationship and behave like a team rather than two separate entities.
- Counsellors work in confidential settings with individuals who are experiencing personal difficulties, to help them overcome their problems and to make appropriate changes to their lives.
- The sessions are for 60 minutes
- The session can be face to face / online / telephonic calling.
- Prior appointment is a must.